Translate

Friday, January 17, 2020

Getaran Jiwa

Getaran jiwa
Melanda hatiku
Tersusun nada
Irama dan lagu

Walau hanya sederhana
Tetapi tak mengapa
Moga dapat membangkitkan
Sedarlah kamu wahai insan

Baby when I see you
My heart skipped a beat...

and the beating began
Like war drums my hands
tremble to your motion
Rumbling to your respiration
This pure vibration
Feels like a mission
They call it hormones
Rattling my bones but see
I call it sorcery,
My soul shaking harder than my rusuk kiri
Melting my mental into a puddle of insecurity
And from that comes stupidity -
The dilemma of the average Malaysian youth. 

I don't need a magic telescope to see the problem,
We're too concerned about being called a bujang
we digress from progress
Ending up a lapok
Long gone were the times we were called pendekar,
now we are fools waiting for charity we think that is our remedy.
Like a man waiting for a crutch
A beggar waiting for his penny,
For a thought did occur,
Wanting instant gratification,
An effortless fortunate,
But he is not Ali Baba,
But the penyamuns are real.

Obsessed with the idea of having a third honey,
We only think about money, well honey,
do not succumb to the lures of greed and lust,
For no men were ever spared from this sin,
Don't believe me? The Abduls will tell you their story.

Bila Larut Malam
we gotta think for ourselves,
Do deeds for the sake of the deen
Be the Laksamana of your life
and it'll be as easy as Do Re Mi. 

Honestly I dare not tell you what to do -

Sebab hidup ini hidup kamu,
Dan hidup ini hanya satu. 

Because I am not a soothsayer, a nujum 
I'm no clairvoyant with a belalang by his side, 

I am just a blind entertainer, forsaken by his beloved,
But at least let me give a few pointers about life :
Just remember to be more like Hassan.
 Don't be like Sazali.

No comments:

Post a Comment