Translate

Monday, November 7, 2011

Just went through some scholarship websites. Apparently most have the minimum requirement of 3.50 CGPA and above. Since my first semester's CGPA is only 3.40, I gotta work extra harder to get those score. But man, ain't gonna be hard? With the stuff I gotta handle? The debate thing is gonna be a handful. I was chosen to be the president. THE PRESIDENT. Just when I thought I don't want to be too active or too standout and get a post and stuff, this shit happen. What a fucking nuisance! I plan to just lay low, keepin' it chill, but no. God apparently have a different idea. Just wish I got some heads up or something. Damn annoying man! I keep trying to tell myself that "It's His test to you" and all but I still can't shake it outta my mind. Only time can tell.

Till next time. Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment