Translate

Monday, March 18, 2013

The Unsolved Payment

Today, after 2 weeks, I finally met the treasury department about a certain payment. A payment that has been put on hold for almost 1 year. After giving the clerk all the details last two weeks, I came up to her today and wanted to see the progress. Lucky that I did. Apparently they need more stuff to verify before the payment can commence. Me, being tired of handling this thing any longer than it should, just nodded and went on my way. After brainstorm on various of solving the problem(forging signatures, collecting old forms), I finally can see the perfect plan. Only thing standing my way is to implement the plan. Hopefully its the last.

Man, isn't it tiresome handling this thing. For almost a year this payment have not gone through and all because of bad management. I admit I have contributed to this mess but the thing is, now I know who I should not give the responsibility on handling this payment. This could have been settled if it weren't for that person meddling in this business. Now I'm out so please, let the demons of the past stay in the past.

That's all for this time. Till next we meet.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment